Property Management Made Simple
Time is valuable. Many of our clients work full time, enjoy spending time with their families and even take the occasional vacation. Several of our clients have also been relocated outside of Chicago and engage our services as a cost-effective solution to keep their current home as an investment property. Our cutting edge Chicago property management services allow our clients to reap the benefits of owning investment property while avoiding the headaches of being a landlord. We specialize in managing single unit condominiums and apartment buildings having 2 to 6 units.
Here are just a few of ways we simplify your life as a landlord:
- On Call - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
- Respond to tenant inquiries and maintenance requests in timely manner - all day, every day.
- Collect Monthly Rent
- Accept online rental payments safely and securely with no transaction fees!
- Hold Security Deposits
- Collect and hold security deposits in accordance with all complex state and local laws.
- Distribute Rent to Owners Online
- Direct-deposit monthly rental income into landlords' bank accounts.
- Conduct Routine Maintenance
- Take advantage of our on-staff handyman and enjoy 2 FREE hours of handyman labor each month! We coordinate all other repairs with our trusted, licensed and insured contractors.
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare detailed financial reports and distribute them to owners on a monthly basis.
- Move-in/Move-Out Inspections
- Conduct thorough move-in/move-out inspections to assess whether a deduction from departing tenants' security deposit is appropriate and prepare the unit for incoming tenants.
“No Hidden Fees, No Extra Charges„
Our property management fees for single unit condominiums generally equal 7% of the monthly rental income. Property management fees for a multi-unit building depend on the size and location of the building, as well as the number of units it contains. As a landlord, you will enjoy NO HIDDEN FEES! All of the property management services described above are included in the monthly management fees with NO EXTRA CHARGES.
“Cancel at Any Time, for Any Reason„
Property Management Contracts
We offer month-to-month property management contracts, allowing landlords to cancel our services at anytime for any reason. As a valued client of Fulton Grace, you will work together with one of our experienced property managers to create a property management agreement that best suits your needs.
Our property management services for single unit condominiums are available in select service areas throughout Chicago. Please review our service area map to see if your property is located within our service areas. Generally, we manage apartment buildings having 2 to 6 units in the north and west neighborhoods of Chicago, such as Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, Roscoe Village, Wicker Park and Bucktown. Properties located outside of our general services areas are considered on a case by case basis.