We Find Tenants Fast!
Need help renting your apartment, townhome or condominium? No problem... We are responsive, energetic and award-winning leasing agents. Here's what we can do to help you secure quality tenants fast:
- Free Market Analysis
- Provide owners with in-depth market analyses concerning the fair market value of their rental property.
- Publish daily advertisements on several high traffic real estate websites. We cover all costs of property advertisements.
- Schedule and conduct showings with all prospective tenants interested in viewing a property.
- Conduct Background Checks
- Conduct extensive background checks on prospective tenants. Obtain credit reports, check landlord references and verify employment.
- Prepare Lease Agreements
- Prepare lease agreements and all related documents. Handle the lease signing and collect the security deposit and first month's rent.
Our clients range from large property management companies to real estate developers to owners of single unit investment properties. We rent apartments, townhomes, condominiums and single family homes located anywhere in the Chicagoland area. We are pleased to announce that we have recently expanded our leasing services to the suburbs!
“Non-Exclusive, Risk Free Listing Agreements„
We charge landlords a customary leasing fee equal to "one-month's rent". We only collect a leasing fee after we successfully procure qualified tenants for your property. We offer non-exclusive listing agreements! If you lease your property on your own or with another agency, NO FEE is owed to us, making our leasing services virtually RISK FREE!
Having experience leasing several types of commercial property, our professional leasing agents are well-equipped to represent landlords seeking quality commercial tenants. While our commercial agents have experience in leasing all types of commercial real estate, including industrial and manufacturing buildings, we specialize in leasing office and retail space.
Unlike residential leases, many of the terms of commercial leases are subject to negotiation, such as price, duration, common area expenses, etc. We are devoted to securing the best lease terms possible for our clients. Please note that while we assist in negotiating the general terms of the lease, we do not draft commercial leases.